Jeju Flat Bowl 제주 찬합 (Beige) | SOILBAKER
Current PriceRp 509.000,00
Original Price Rp 598.000,00
Jeju Flat Bowl
A multi-purpose bowl, for serving juicy appetizers or shared dishes, with straight walls that help to get every last bit of sauce onto your spoon. Flip it over and it is also a beautiful tableware for plating your desserts creatively.
The Jeju line is densely produced at a high temperature of 1250 degrees that prevents any discolouration from food. Soil Baker's ceramics are mixed with a clay called sancheongto with a white porcelain, which contains a certain amount of iron, making them durable and delicately coloured.
Size: Diameter 19cm x Height 4cm (700ml)
(Note: Measuring deviations of up to 2cm may be present)
- Soilbaker's ceramics are safe for use in dishwashers and microwaves
- Do not use the ceramics in the oven or over a direct fire as it can cause cracks
- Metallic cutlery may create scratch marks on the porcelain
- Use a soft, non-metallic dishwashing sponge when washing the ceramic products
- As Soilbaker's ceramics are hand-crafted and fired in kilns, glaze flow marks, small bumps and air bubbles can naturally occur from the manufacturing process
- As Soilbaker's ceramics are made with natural soil, when soil or glaze that contains a lot of iron is utilized, small dark dots (iron powder) may occur during the pottery baking process