Jeju Round Plate 원접시 27cm (Beige) | SOILBAKER
Jeju Round Plate 27cm
A simple and versatile plate for your breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a classy touch and added uniqueness from its matte glaze, manually applied rim and the shape of its foot ring. While being practical with its slightly lifted edge to prevent any gravy or sauce from spilling easily, its subtle and sleek design makes it perfect for special occasions as well.
The Jeju line is densely produced at a high temperature of 1250 degrees that prevents any discolouration from food. Soil Baker's ceramics are mixed with a clay called sancheongto with a white porcelain, which contains a certain amount of iron, making them durable and delicately coloured.
Size: Diameter 27cm x Height 3.4cm
(Note: Measuring deviations of up to 2cm may be present)
- Soilbaker's ceramics are safe for use in dishwashers and microwaves
- Do not use the ceramics in the oven or over a direct fire as it can cause cracks
- Metallic cutlery may create scratch marks on the porcelain
- Use a soft, non-metallic dishwashing sponge when washing the ceramic products
- As Soilbaker's ceramics are hand-crafted and fired in kilns, glaze flow marks, small bumps and air bubbles can naturally occur from the manufacturing process
- As Soilbaker's ceramics are made with natural soil, when soil or glaze that contains a lot of iron is utilized, small dark dots (iron powder) may occur during the pottery baking process