Perilla Leaves Kimchi
Perilla Leaves Kimchi, or Kkaetnip Kimchi (깻잎김치) is a type of kimchi that uses perilla leaves as a base. It has a strong fragrance that is complemented well with spices used to pickle it. This side dish goes extremely well with meat or fish because its aroma masks any fishy smells.
Koreans usually eat this kimchi because of its unique and delightful flavour and aroma. It works as a wrap with rice and other ingredients and it's packed with nutrients such as calcium, phosphorous, iron and vitamins A, C, and K. Perilla leaves are known to be excellent for smooth skin and have anti-inflammatory properties.
Freshly made by Korean Mom
Our side dishes are handmade by a Korean mother to bring you quality side dishes that do not compromise on the flavours that only a mother’s hand can produce.
BB COLD BOX
- Products are placed in biodegradable bags and shipped via our BB Cold Box
- Our BB Cold Box is layered with dry ice to ensure temperature is kept cool during transit
- Upon arrival, our delivery person will hand over the biodegradable plastic bags containing your order(s)
- BB Cold Box will NOT be given to the customer
- Learn about BB COLD BOX >