Please note that this is a pre-order item & delivery is currently estimated to be in end February.
Bomann Yogurt Maker JM6421Experience the joy of making fresh yogurt from the comfort of your home. It is hassle-free and healthy with the Bomann yogurt maker machine.
- Size: 350(w) x 125(d) x 135(h)mm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Power consumption: 20W
Inclusive of 4 glass jars that are the perfect size for one portion and ideal for the enjoyment of the whole family.
Why Get a Yogurt Maker?
Economical & Healthy
Enjoy fresh homemade yogurt without artificial preservatives and stabilisers at half the cost of ready-made yogurts. Have your snack with a peace of mind with glass containers that do not contain any content harmful to the body.
Easily operated with the simple press of a button after mixing milk and yogurt drink in a glass jar.
Ready in 8 Hours
The yogurt ferments from 40-45°C and will be ready in just 8 hours. Refrigerate it and your fresh yogurt snack is completed.
How to Make Yogurt at Home
- Prepare 500ml of plain milk (excluding calcium or low-fat milk) and 150ml of yogurt drink / probiotics powder solution.
- Pour out about 150ml of milk from the 500ml carton and add 150ml of yogurt drink / probiotics solution into the milk carton
- After mixing them well, pour the contents out into the glass jar, filling it up to about 70-80%
- Yogurt will be done in approximately 8 hours
Things to note:
- Fermentation time may differ depending on environmental factors
- Do not consume yogurt that has been fermented for over 12 hours
Top your yogurt off with some jam or nuts for a more wholesome snack.
Placing glass jars in hot water to sterilise from cool temperatures may cause the glass to crack. Ultraviolet sterilisers are recommended.
Q: I made my yogurt using low-fat milk and it did not work.
A: Low-fat, processed, calcium, sterilised, soy and lactose-free milk are not ideal for the fermentation process. Please use normal milk.
Q: I used a apricot-coloured yogurt drink and it did not work.
A: Please use a white, high-quality, yogurt drink.
Q: I used normal milk and yogurt drink but my yogurt turned out watery.
A: Ensure the yogurt drink and milk are mixed well by stirring them. The yogurt should ferment and turn out well if they are stirred evenly.
Q: My yogurt did not thicken and turned out watery.
A: Have you allowed your yogurt to sit in the refrigerator? The yogurt thickens better under a cold rather than warm temperature. Leave the yogurt in the refrigerator to rest before consuming.
A: You can also use flavoured yogurt drinks (eg. apple, grape). However, plain yogurt drinks are recommended if you want a cleaner taste.
Yogurt Maker | Bomann | Pre-Order