Braised Soy Sauce Fishcakes
Busan fishcakes are commonly used in soups and tteokbokki (spicy rice cakes). This Braised Soy Sauce Fishcakes is a side dish made by stir-frying various vegetables and Busan fishcakes together with a soy sauce seasoning.
This side dish is never excluded, especially when cooking for kids. Even children who don't eat well will clear a bowl of rice just with this braised soy sauce fishcakes. For adults, try having it together with kimchi and experience the best combination.
Freshly made by Korean Mom
Our side dishes are handmade by a Korean mother to bring you quality side dishes that do not compromise on the flavours that only a mother’s hand can produce.
BB COLD BOX
- Products are placed in biodegradable bags and shipped via our BB Cold Box
- Our BB Cold Box is layered with dry ice to ensure temperature is kept cool during transit
- Upon arrival, our delivery person will hand over the biodegradable plastic bags containing your order(s)
- BB Cold Box will NOT be given to the customer
- Learn about BB COLD BOX >