CUPBAHN SOYBEAN PASTE 280G 컵반 강된장 비빔밥 | CJ
Same-Day Delivery before 5 PM
(Pre-Order Items NOT applied)
🚀 오후 5시까지 주문하면 당.일.배.송
BB selectively curates premium products only with high standards.
BB ships products at the same day when order received before 5 PM.
BB air-ships products directly from Korea every Wednesday and Friday.
Cherry tomatoes that are as sweet as the popping colors
A membership discount
After logging in, membership discounts and benefits will be provided.
New Star Shipping/Delivery Delivery
Country of origin
Refrigerated / Styrofoam
For courier delivery, eco-packaging is replaced by styrofoam.
All Product Cost :
Sign in, offer membership discounts and benefits
A home-cooked meal with instant rice and vegetables
The spicy soup and soft tofu taste is amazing
1. Remove the instant rice to the dotted line, and cut the perforated line before cooking
2. Stand the open sauce and heat it in the microwave for 2 minutes, like instant rice.
3. Cook the sauce to make it easier to pour and cut along the perforations
4. Put the instant rice and sauce in a cup container and mix them well
1. Put instant rice and sauce pouch in boiling water without opening it
2. Boil it together for 10 minutes
3. Put instant rice and sorghum in a cup container and mix them well
Duck meat has a higher ratio of unsaturated fatty acids and essential amino acids than other meat. Unsaturated fatty acids in duck meat function to remove toxins from the body, and essential amino acids help improve muscle strength and recover from fatigue. Duck meat goes well with chives, and chives are complementary to each other when eaten with duck meat, which is the warmest property among vegetables.
Chives play a role in catching the unique smell of ducks, so when you cook duck meat, you can cook it more deliciously by adding chives together.Stir-fried duck meat with chives and duck meat, which is a perfect combination, is a stir-fried dish that can be eaten without worrying about calories by adding a lot of low-fat, high-protein duck meat, chives, bean sprouts, and onions.
200g smoked duck, 150g chives, 1 onion, 3 spoons of soy sauce, 2 spoons of sugar, 1 spoon of vinegar, 1 spoon of minced garlic, 1 spoon of sesame seeds