Please note that this is a pre-order item & delivery is currently estimated to be in early February.
Natural Charcoal Dishwashing Liquid
Washing away concerns for our family's health while washing the dishes.
BB Curator Comments
Dearcus Natural Charcoal Dishwashing Liquid has the best cleaning power and will also make your kitchen look pretty. Made with edible charcoal and natural ingredients, it is very effective in removing grease.
The Shocking Reality of Dishwashing Liquids
Did you know that small amounts of dishwashing liquid remain on your bowls even after rinsing them thoroughly? The amount of dish soap we consume in a year amounts to around 100ml!
The concern is that normal dishwashing liquids contain foaming agents, fragrances and antifungal ingredients.
To combat this and so that you can continue washing your dishes without any health concerns, Dearcus has developed a natural dishwashing liquid with no harmful ingredients.
Dearcus Natural Charcoal Dishwashing Liquid Features
1. Natural Dishwashing Liquid
Can be used on baby bottles, and even to wash fruits and vegetables!
2. Effective Cleaning Power
The Dearcus Natural Charcoal Dish Wash produces rich foam and cleans effectively.
3. Natural Edible Charcoal as Main Ingredient
Black dishwashing liquid seems scary, doesn't it? But don't be intimidated by the colour! Charcoal is excellent for sanitisation, purification and deodorisation, so it's extremely popular in South Korea and commonly used in household products. By absorbing any bad odours, it inhibits the growth of rot bacteria. It also has excellent antibacterial properties and an abundance of minerals, so it works perfectly as a cleaning agent.
4. Stylish, Minimalistic Container
Upgrade your kitchen interior with the lovely dish wash container and a uniquely-coloured dishwashing liquid.
- 1ml of the Dearcus Natural Charcoal Dish Wash Liquid is good for 1L of water
- This product is best used within 2 years from the date of manufacture
- Double the cleaning effectiveness with Dearcus ONEDAY Multi-Use Kitchen Sponge Roll!
- The dishwashing liquid can turn cloudy at temperatures under 0°C, as it does not contain any antifreeze agents and plant components.
- The colour can turn dark and the consistency can become watery under direct sunlight and in high temperatures.
- The colour and consistency will return to normal at room temperature.
It is safe to use. I'm glad I bought it.
Big Size and will last at least 3 months! Never seen black charcoal liquid and look forward!
Natural Charcoal Dishwashing Liquid | Dearcus | Pre-order