Premium Korean White Peaches grown with Chlorella
Chadol Peaches grown in Jangseong, Jeollanam,do, Korea
Jangseong is one of the places in Korea where peaches flourish the most. In particular, this species of peach, called the ‘Chadol’, occupies more than half of the total cultivated area. The ‘Chadol’ peach has the highest sugar content among white peaches, and it has a soft texture that is neither too hard nor too soft, making it one of the more popular varieties of peach among the locals.
✔️ It has excellent taste and high sugar content from being cultivated across a long time period with plenty of sunlight, wind and water.
✔️ Chlorella, a form of algae that is highly nutritious and safe to eat, is fed to the farms multiple times a year to increase the nutrient count in the peaches
✔️ Eco-friendly farming methods that do not use herbicides! Certified with GAP to be more reliable and trustworthy.
✔️ Through a strict management system, only the best peaches are selected and sold
행복을팜 (Happiness Farm)
행복뜰농원 A garden farm of happiness
Happiness Farm grows together with nature
No Herbicides are being used.
The goal of Happiness Farm is to produce healthy and sweet fruits that I would buy for my own family to eat.
Harvested when it’s the most delicious.
Each variety of peaches has its right time to ripen. We do not rush, but wait for the right time where it is the most delicious.
We do our best to farm harmoniously with nature, not against it.
We have done research on how to grow our trees healthily by allowing enough sunlight and wind to nourish our farms
Packaging & Storage Tips
- In order for your peaches to ripen properly, do not place them in the refrigerator.
- Simply put them on your counter at room temperature until they reach your desired ripeness.
- For faster ripening, place peaches in a brown paper bag on kitchen counter.
- Once your peaches have reached your desired ripeness, then and only then should you place them in the refrigerator.
- For maximum flavor, allow your peaches to reach room temperature before eating (about 30 minutes).
- Once your peaches are sliced, you can add a few dashes of lemon juice or coat with a citric acid solution to prevent excessive browning.
Korean Premium White Peaches 차돌 복숭아 (3pcs, 1kg )