2nd Pre-order will be opened Soon
Fresh & Alive,Right from Korea!
Fresh Live Canadian Lobster
400m deep down the clear cold waters of the North Atlantic Ocean in Canada, these naturally grown lobsters fed only on the freshest bottom dwellers. Cold water lobsters are known for their succulent flesh and chewy texture.
Prepare a bountiful feast with our top grade lobster simply by grilling it with butter, or just by steaming it. A perfect ingredient and dish for any special occasion or celebration which will be well-loved by everyone, regardless of age
Key Features of BB Canadian Lobster
1. Highest Quality, Grade A Canadian Lobster!
Lobsters that lives deep in the clean cold waters of the North Atlantic Ocean feed on plants, fishes, crustaceans, and are regarded as a valuable marine specialty. We bring to you the world's highest quality Grade A lobsters boasted, freshly caught from Canada and USA.
2. Lobsters are packed alive when its taken out of the tank on the morning itself!
The lobsters are taken out of the tanks and immediately packed with ice before being shipped out on the very same day. (During the distribution process, the lobsters might faint or die, but it does not affect its freshness.)
3. A Variety of 2 Sizes!
BB Fresh Canadian Lobster comes in 2 sizes, namely Regular(560g~665g) and Large (900g~1kg). Choose your preferred size and enjoy our delicious lobsters with your family and friends!
More Ways To Enjoy Our Lobsters With BB's Tip!
Grilled Lobster with Garlic Butter
- Shipped fresh with dry ice and ice cubes in an ice box.
- Natural deviation of the lobsters’ weights of up to 5%
- When received, lobsters should be kept in tanks (3-8 degrees Celcius, 2.5-2.8 salinity) or frozen for up to 3 days
- Occasionally, you might see some black liquid in the box. This black liquid comes only from live crustaceans. It is evidence of how fresh the lobsters are, so please be rest assured.
[Pre-Order] Fresh Live Canadian Lobster (2 Sizes)