What is Pork Jowl?
The pork jowl is the part between the back of the pig's nape and the shoulder. The marbling of the flesh and fat is excellent, and the meat is very tender flesh and crunchy when grilled. It boasts the best taste for barbecue.
Our experienced chefs hand-prepare the fresh meat into delicious proportions removing excess fat.
It is fresh and boasts the best texture, especially with the tenderness of the meat and the crispness of the fat.
All of the preparation processes include quickly freezing the fresh meat, which ensures retention of moisture and tenderness.
Chef's Tip !
Defrost the frozen meat in the refrigerator before cooking the meat all the way through. Serve with a condiment prepared by mixing pepper, sesame oil, and salt.
What You Will Be Getting
300g of Pork Jowl from Spain.
Please store product in the freezer below -18 °C upon receiving it
BB COLD BOX
- Products are placed in biodegradable bags and shipped via our BB Cold Box
- Our BB Cold Box is layered with dry ice to ensure temperature is kept cool during transit
- Upon arrival, our delivery person will hand over the biodegradable plastic bags containing your order(s)
- BB Cold Box will NOT be given to the customer
- Learn about BB COLD BOX >