Jeju Rectangle Dish 직사각 접시 (2 Colours) | SOILBAKER
Jeju Rectangle Dish
The perfect tableware for entertaining guests and elevating your dining table set-up. Designed for serving appetizers, sushi, dumplings and small bites for a get-together, its sleek shape and clean colours makes it easy to mix and match with other tableware.
The Jeju line is densely produced at a high temperature of 1250 degrees that prevents any discolouration from food. Soil Baker's ceramics are mixed with a clay called sancheongto with a white porcelain, which contains a certain amount of iron, making them durable and delicately coloured.
Size: Length 9cm x Breath 9cm x Height 9cm
(Note: Measuring deviations of up to 2cm may be present)
- Soilbaker's ceramics are safe for use in dishwashers and microwaves
- Do not use the ceramics in the oven or over a direct fire as it can cause cracks
- Metallic cutlery may create scratch marks on the porcelain
- Use a soft, non-metallic dishwashing sponge when washing the ceramic products
- As Soilbaker's ceramics are hand-crafted and fired in kilns, glaze flow marks, small bumps and air bubbles can naturally occur from the manufacturing process
- As Soilbaker's ceramics are made with natural soil, when soil or glaze that contains a lot of iron is utilized, small dark dots (iron powder) may occur during the pottery baking process