Jeju Noodle Bowl 면기 (2 Colours) | SOILBAKER
Same-Day Delivery before 3 PM
(Pre-Order Items NOT applied)
🚀 오후 5시까지 주문하면 당.일.배.송
Jeju Noodle Bowl
A deep bowl designed for soup noodles like ramen, udon and soba, it is also great as a rice bowl. Its straight walls and foot rings allow for seamless stacking and storage in tight cabinets. Finished with a classy matte surface that creates a simple and sophisticated aesthetic to add a subtle contemporary charm to your dining table set-up.
The Jeju line is densely produced at a high temperature of 1250 degrees that prevents any discolouration from food. Soil Baker's ceramics are mixed with a clay called sancheongto with a white porcelain, which contains a certain amount of iron, making them durable and delicately coloured.
Size: Diameter 13.3cm x Height 8.5cm (750ml)
(Note: Measuring deviations of up to 2cm may be present)
- Soilbaker's ceramics are safe for use in dishwashers and microwaves
- Do not use the ceramics in the oven or over a direct fire as it can cause cracks
- Metallic cutlery may create scratch marks on the porcelain
- Use a soft, non-metallic dishwashing sponge when washing the ceramic products
- As Soilbaker's ceramics are hand-crafted and fired in kilns, glaze flow marks, small bumps and air bubbles can naturally occur from the manufacturing process
- As Soilbaker's ceramics are made with natural soil, when soil or glaze that contains a lot of iron is utilized, small dark dots (iron powder) may occur during the pottery baking process