Korean Boneless Spicy Monkfish 아귀 순살 불고기 (매콤한맛) (500g, 2-3pax) | Little Jagalchi
Same-Day Delivery before 3 PM
(Pre-Order Items NOT applied)
🚀 오후 5시까지 주문하면 당.일.배.송
Korean Boneless Spicy Monkfish
The high nutritional value and tastes of the Monkfish should not be overlooked due to its unattractiveness. A spicy dish made with fresh Monkfish, is considered a health food that is high in protein and in vitamins A and E. The tender and soft meat is often described as being similar to lobster meat! A convenient and revitalizing meal just within minutes!
Benefits of Monkfish
- Brain Development - Prevents Dementia
- Good for skin
- Strengthens Eyesight
- Aids in fatigue recovery
- Cook thawed monkfish over medium heat in a heated frying pan.
- When the monkfish is fully cooked, add in onions, beansprouts, scallions (or any other vegetables you like) and stir-fry them.
- Serve with rice or in a ssam (vegetable wrap)
What You Will Be Getting
- 1 packet of Boneless Spicy Monkfish (500g)
- Each meal kit serves 2-3 pax.
Please store product in the freezer (-18 degrees Celsius and below). Please do not refreeze after thawing.
Net Volume: 500g
Ingredients: Monkfish, gochujang, Chilli flakes, soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil, sugar, pepper, shiitake powder, sodium glutamate.
Possible allergens: This product was manufactured in the same facility as products containing mackerel, crab, prawn, squid
Please refer to expiry date as stated on the product.