Korean Boneless Spicy Monkfish
The high nutritional value and tastes of the Monkfish should not be overlooked due to its unattractiveness. A spicy dish made with fresh Monkfish, is considered a health food that is high in protein and in vitamins A and E. The tender and soft meat is often described as being similar to lobster meat! A convenient and revitalizing meal just within minutes!
Benefits of Monkfish
- Brain Development - Prevents Dementia
- Good for skin
- Strengthens Eyesight
- Aids in fatigue recovery
- Cook thawed monkfish over medium heat in a heated frying pan.
- When the monkfish is fully cooked, add in onions, beansprouts, scallions (or any other vegetables you like) and stir-fry them.
- Serve with rice or in a ssam (vegetable wrap)
What You Will Be Getting
- 1 packet of Boneless Spicy Monkfish (500g)
- Each meal kit serves 2-3 pax.
Please store product in the freezer (-18 degrees Celsius and below). Please do not refreeze after thawing.
Net Volume: 500g
Ingredients: Monkfish, gochujang, Chilli flakes, soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil, sugar, pepper, shiitake powder, sodium glutamate.
Possible allergens: This product was manufactured in the same facility as products containing mackerel, crab, prawn, squid
Please refer to expiry date as stated on the product.
Korean Boneless Spicy Monkfish 아귀 순살 불고기 (매콤한맛) (500g, 2-3pax) | Little Jagalchi