Midam Condiment Dish Set 미담 종지세트 (Matte) | SOILBAKER
Midam Condiment Dish Set
An adorably designed set of condiment dishes perfect for serving sauces and jams when hosting guests. Each dish is daintily shaped like a traditional Korean earthenware, blurring the line between decorative display pieces and tableware.
The condiment dish set comes in a gift box that is beautifully wrapped in a 보자ê¸?(Bojagi), a traditional Korean gift-wrapping cloth, making it a thoughtful option for a gift.
The Midam line is densely produced at a high temperature of 1250 degrees that prevents any discolouration from food. Soil Baker's ceramics are mixed with a clay called sancheongto with a white porcelain, which contains a certain amount of iron, making them durable and delicately coloured.
Dalhangari: Length 8.5cm x Breath 8.1cm x Height 1cm
Maebyeong: Length 6.2cm x Breath 1.6cm x Height 1cm
Munbyeong: Length 6.2cm x Breath 6cm x Height 1cm
Janggoon: Length 10cm x Breath 6.7cm x Height 1cm
(Note: Measuring deviations of up to 2cm may be present)
- Soilbaker's ceramics are safe for use in dishwashers and microwaves
- Do not use the ceramics in the oven or over a direct fire as it can cause cracks
- Metallic cutlery may create scratch marks on the porcelain
- Use a soft, non-metallic dishwashing sponge when washing the ceramic products
- As Soilbaker's ceramics are hand-crafted and fired in kilns, glaze flow marks, small bumps and air bubbles can naturally occur from the manufacturing process
- As Soilbaker's ceramics are made with natural soil, when soil or glaze that contains a lot of iron is utilized, small dark dots (iron powder) may occur during the pottery baking process