Midam Ddukbaegi Soup Bowl 미담 뚝배기 (2 Colours) | SOILBAKER
Midam Ddukbaegi Soup Bowl
Inspired by ?�배ê¸?(Ddukbaegi), a traditional Korean earthenware that retains heat, this soup bowl is the perfect reminder of the historical roots of Korean cooking and cuisine.
The Midam line is densely produced at a high temperature of 1250 degrees that prevents any discolouration from food. Soil Baker's ceramics are mixed with a clay called sancheongto with a white porcelain, which contains a certain amount of iron, making them durable and delicately coloured.
Size: Diameter 10cm x Height 6.2cm (440ml)
(Note: Measuring deviations of up to 2cm may be present)
- Soilbaker's ceramics are safe for use in dishwashers and microwaves
- Do not use the ceramics in the oven or over a direct fire as it can cause cracks
- Metallic cutlery may create scratch marks on the porcelain
- Use a soft, non-metallic dishwashing sponge when washing the ceramic products
- As Soilbaker's ceramics are hand-crafted and fired in kilns, glaze flow marks, small bumps and air bubbles can naturally occur from the manufacturing process
- As Soilbaker's ceramics are made with natural soil, when soil or glaze that contains a lot of iron is utilized, small dark dots (iron powder) may occur during the pottery baking process