Sando Salad Bowl 샐러드볼 (White) | SOILBAKER
Sold out coming soon
Sando Salad Bowl
While these have been designed for plating fruits and salads, they are the perfect size and shape for pastas, curries and sides as well. A versatile tableware that is aesthetically pleasing, adding a contemporary charm to your daily dining set-up and a touch of elegance for special occasions.
The Sando line is densely produced at a high temperature of 1250 degrees that prevents any discolouration from food. Soil Baker's ceramics are mixed with a clay called sancheongto with a white porcelain, which contains a certain amount of iron, making them durable and delicately coloured.
Size: Diameter 22.7cm x Height 6.5cm (1.2L)
(Note: Measuring deviations of up to 2cm may be present)
- Soilbaker's ceramics are safe for use in dishwashers and microwaves
- Do not use the ceramics in the oven or over a direct fire as it can cause cracks
- Metallic cutlery may create scratch marks on the porcelain
- Use a soft, non-metallic dishwashing sponge when washing the ceramic products
- As Soilbaker's ceramics are hand-crafted and fired in kilns, glaze flow marks, small bumps and air bubbles can naturally occur from the manufacturing process
- As Soilbaker's ceramics are made with natural soil, when soil or glaze that contains a lot of iron is utilized, small dark dots (iron powder) may occur during the pottery baking process