WHY CHOOSE BLUEBASKET?
BB selectively curates premium products only with high standards.
BB ships products at the same day when order received before 5 PM.
BB air-ships products directly from Korea every Wednesday and Friday.
Germanium-free color cherry tomato 500 g
Cherry tomatoes that are as sweet as the popping colors
A membership discount
After logging in, membership discounts and benefits will be provided.
New Star Shipping/Delivery Delivery
Country of origin
Refrigerated / Styrofoam
For courier delivery, eco-packaging is replaced by styrofoam.
- - The color may change depending on the cultivation situation and freshness situation. Please refer to the purchase.
- - Due to the nature of fresh food, the size and shape of each raw material may not be constant.
- - Because of the nature of the product, there may be a weight difference of about 3%.
All Product Cost :
Sign in, offer membership discounts and benefits
It adds flavor to the food
SEAWEED BBQ 5G*3 비비고 스낵김 불고기 | CJ Bibigo
Crispy seaweed snack, perfectly roasted and then seasoned with BBQ flavor. A vegetarian snack for everyone.
How to use
Bibigo sesame oil adds depth of savory to various dishes. Place a spoonful of seasoned vegetables or stir-fried dishes and you can feel the deep flavor.
How to use
1.If you soak it in cold water for about 10 minutes, you can enjoy the fresh Myeongga seaweed
2.Myeongga seaweed makes our table richer with a variety of dishes throughout the four seasons
Chives that go well with duck meat
Duck meat has a higher ratio of unsaturated fatty acids and essential amino acids than other meat. Unsaturated fatty acids in duck meat function to remove toxins from the body, and essential amino acids help improve muscle strength and recover from fatigue. Duck meat goes well with chives, and chives are complementary to each other when eaten with duck meat, which is the warmest property among vegetables.
Chives play a role in catching the unique smell of ducks, so when you cook duck meat, you can cook it more deliciously by adding chives together.Stir-fried duck meat with chives and duck meat, which is a perfect combination, is a stir-fried dish that can be eaten without worrying about calories by adding a lot of low-fat, high-protein duck meat, chives, bean sprouts, and onions.
- You can easily cook duck meat.
- It can be used as a side dish for rice or as a preparation for camping.
A Stir-fried smoked duck with chives
200g smoked duck, 150g chives, 1 onion, 3 spoons of soy sauce, 2 spoons of sugar, 1 spoon of vinegar, 1 spoon of minced garlic, 1 spoon of sesame seeds
- Pour water over the chopped onions and soak them for 10 minutes to remove them.
- In a bowl, mix chives, onions, and seasoning ingredients that are cut 5cm long
- Bake the duck in a pan.
- Place grilled duck and seasoned chives on a plate to complete.