Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls with handle (2 Sizes) Made in Korea | Hauls Home
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
Multi-function bowls that can be used for mixing, measuring, and even cooking, making your kitchen life more convenient than ever. These stainless steel bowls work on both gas and induction stoves, simplifying all your cooking processes into one single bowl.
Perfect for mixing pancake batter for 2-3 portions, or for mixing baking dough. Spacious enough for seasoning about 600g of meat or for using as an egg dipping bowl for your french toasts. It can also be used as a pot on camping trips for cooking instant noodles or fishcake soup!
Ideal size for seasoning 4-5 portions of meat, great for preparing all your main dishes. This larger size is also great for mixing pancake batter with a variety of ingredients like kimchi and seafood.
Material: Stainless steel
Country of Origin: Korea
1500ml - Diameter 21cm, Height 8cm
3000ml - Diameter 24.7cm, Height 10cm
The full capacities of the bowls when filled to the brim are 1800ml and 3400ml respectively.
Design & Function
Gas & Induction Stove-Friendly
These big mixing bowls are great to use as pots for cooking as well. Even better, they work on both gas and induction stoves, adding more flexibility to your cooking processes.
Handle with Punched Hole
Hang them around your kitchen where you can easily store and retrieve them, or conveniently attach them to your bag for a camping trip.
The bowls are designed such that all sizes can be stacked neatly together to maximise the use of space.
- When using the product on gas or induction stoves, ensure that they are not empty but filled with liquid. When melting solids like chocolate or butter, always do it on a low heat.
- Stains with a rainbow-like sheen may appear on the product when used over direct fire. This is a natural reaction and you can remove the stains by cleaning the product with baking soda and vinegar.
- The large mixing bowls are fixed with handles for convenience but do note that the handle may not be able to withstand the weight when the bowl is fully filled.
- Depending on the induction stove you are using, there may be cases where the product is incompatible.
Note on Stainless Steel Material
- There may be scratches or banding and abrasion marks on the surface of the product due to the nature of stainless steel.
- Some abrasive residue from production may be left on the stainless steel product. To remove them, boil the product in a dilute solution of vinegar, baking soda and water (1:1:2) and dry it with a towel before applying cooking oil on the surface. Finally, wash it with a soft dishwashing sponge.
- Wash the product with a soft dishwashing sponge. Avoid using rough sponges as they may leave scratches on the product.