Black Angus minced seasoned beef(200g) 블랙 앵거스 떡갈비
US Short Ribs Patty (200g) 미국산 소 패티 (햄버거, 떡갈비용) | The BlueBasket
Specialties of BB's US Short Ribs Patty
- Made with minced beef short ribs
- Compliment to handmade burgers and tteok-galbi boiling down in bulgogi seasoning
- Carefully selected by BB
What Is Tteok-galbi?
Tteok-galbi (떡갈비) or grilled short rib patties is a Korean beef dish made with minced beef short ribs. Originally a royal dish, tteok-galbi is now a local specialty of Gyeonggi Province in the central-west region and South Jeolla Province in the south-west region of the Korean Peninsula.
How to Make Tteok-galbi
- Put some oil in a frying pan to pre-heat.
- After 15 minutes, use a paper towl to wipe-out any extra grease.
- Dip your kitchen brush into the glaze and glze both sides of the patty.
- Check to see if patties are fully cooked. Garnish with spring onion slices and sesame seeds.
- Eat with rice!
What Will You Be Getting
200g of carefully selected US Short Ribs Patty