Jeju Small Bowl 공기 (Beige) | SOILBAKER
Same-Day Delivery before 3 PM
(Pre-Order Items NOT applied)
🚀 오후 5시까지 주문하면 당.일.배.송
Jeju Small Bowl
Designed to be the ideal size for serving a small portion of rice or soups, but its minimalistic design makes it a versatile piece suitable for desserts, dip sauces and even soap bars or bath salts. Besides being a functional piece of tableware, it also serves as a beautiful decoration for any kitchen or dining space.
The Jeju line is densely produced at a high temperature of 1250 degrees that prevents any discolouration from food. Soil Baker's ceramics are mixed with a clay called sancheongto with a white porcelain, which contains a certain amount of iron, making them durable and delicately coloured.
Size: Diameter 10cm x Height 5.7cm (350ml)
(Note: Measuring deviations of up to 2cm may be present)
You may like to check out the lid for this bowl that also serves as a side dish plate.
- Soilbaker's ceramics are safe for use in dishwashers and microwaves
- Do not use the ceramics in the oven or over a direct fire as it can cause cracks
- Metallic cutlery may create scratch marks on the porcelain
- Use a soft, non-metallic dishwashing sponge when washing the ceramic products
- As Soilbaker's ceramics are hand-crafted and fired in kilns, glaze flow marks, small bumps and air bubbles can naturally occur from the manufacturing process
- As Soilbaker's ceramics are made with natural soil, when soil or glaze that contains a lot of iron is utilized, small dark dots (iron powder) may occur during the pottery baking process