Jeju Side Dish Plate
While designed to plate small appetizers, desserts and light bites, the side dish plates also serve as the lids for the Jeju Bowls. All the Jeju bowls and plates have straight walls and foot rings to allow for seamless stacking in limited cabinet space.
The Jeju line is densely produced at a high temperature of 1250 degrees that prevents any discolouration from food. Soil Baker's ceramics are mixed with a clay called sancheongto with a white porcelain, which contains a certain amount of iron, making them durable and delicately coloured.
Lid for the Jeju Small Bowl
Diameter 10cm x Height 2.8cm (100ml)
Lid for the Jeju Large Bowl
Diameter 13cm x Height 3cm (200ml)
(Note: Measuring deviations of up to 2cm may be present)
- Soilbaker's ceramics are safe for use in dishwashers and microwaves
- Do not use the ceramics in the oven or over a direct fire as it can cause cracks
- Metallic cutlery may create scratch marks on the porcelain
- Use a soft, non-metallic dishwashing sponge when washing the ceramic products
- As Soilbaker's ceramics are hand-crafted and fired in kilns, glaze flow marks, small bumps and air bubbles can naturally occur from the manufacturing process
- As Soilbaker's ceramics are made with natural soil, when soil or glaze that contains a lot of iron is utilized, small dark dots (iron powder) may occur during the pottery baking process
Jeju Side Dish Plate 찬기 (2 Sizes) | SOILBAKER